Friday, April 29, 2016

Kensington High Street

First of all, a giant shout-out to our adorable nephew who is serving as a missionary in greater London. We ran into him by chance at the Hyde Park chapel where we hold class two mornings a week--what a great surprise! He seems so happy and loves being a missionary.





After class and a brief lunch of Waitrose delicacies we went to Harrods. No trip to London is complete without a visit to Harrods! I found this inspiring watercolor book that I'm very excited about and eager to work through some of the exercises.

Already lamenting a hasty last-minute decision to leave my easel and painting kit at home, I researched art stores in the area, knowing London had to have a great one. I found an excellent one located right on Kensington High Street (same road as Harrod's) and made a few essential purchases so I can continue to paint while I'm here.

No comments: