Wednesday, July 16, 2014

We interrupt this broadcast for a very important message...

The Listen To Your Mother videos are up! YouTube is a place I thought I'd never appear, but suddenly there I am.


The title is "I Collect Bodies In My Basement". Find out why, where and how I do it. I added a few more bodies just last week!


The truth is I can't bring myself to watch it yet. I'm too nervous about it. So will you watch it for me first?  Tell me if it's safe to peek? Here's a link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL5oPQWgVdsDnjODMewzoj4uiw2foEVPU9&v=7sQotS0J_F8

Thanks!


P.S. an earlier version of this essay I presented was recently published in an anthology on women and body image called, Why I Don't Hide My Freckles Any More. You can find it on Amazon and at Deseret Book.

No comments: